Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January, 2012





It is January and the weather is beautiful right now. Our winters are more like a fall in Minnesota and the trees are starting to change colors, which always makes me nostalgic for home. I still have a couple of weeks home before I have to go back to work, so I am starting to get sad to leave my little guy. He sure is a sweet baby and smiles all the time. I have yet to really hear him cry, so I have been blessed with two easy going babies. Asher and Carsten like doing "tummy time" together and my little 2 1/2 month old rolled over last night. Of course Carsten had to show me how he can roll over too. Mitch and I walked yesterday with Boedy and Asher for about 2 hours and Boedy enjoyed his bed all day after the walk....he looked so sweet.





No comments: