Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Minnesota

We had a great time in Minnesota and it was so nice to see all the cousins and family, but it gets busy. Carsten delighted in the fact he was able to go fishing on Big Sand and loved being able to catch fish everytime his line went in the water thanks to Alex. Carsten and I have it down now traveling to everyone's house every 48 hours....thank goodness he is a trooper because he makes it a lot easier. I am not sure how it will work next year with another one traveling all the time, but I am sure I will figure it out. Also, we were able to visit the Historic Courthouse in Stillwater, MN where Mitch and I got married 7 years ago on July 16. That was nice to be able to go back on our anniversary and show Carsten although he cared more about running around with Hayley and Nyah, but oh well.












































































































No comments: