Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Party Boy











Carsten had his 1st birthday party and it was a cowboy theme. He was able to celebrate with some family and his friends. He loved showing off his new wagon that his Grandma Diane and Grandma Marge bought him. I learned that Carsten really likes cupcakes and don't you dare think about taking them away from him. It is interesting that as soon as he turned 1 it seemed like an instant change into toddlerdom...not sure if that is a word. He talks all time and some makes sense and some makes sense only to him. He also sure is a goofy boy. I tried to put him to bed last night and while he was resting on my shoulder he would look up and make a gooft face and wrinkle his nose and sniff really hard. I of course started laughing and after he did this 3 times I figured we should stop and put him to bed. What a little stinker.

No comments: