Monday, September 8, 2008

Football Season










>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ahh....it is football season and that means it will start to feel like Fall weather. The leaves are changing, you can feel the crispness in the air. Oh yeah, we are in Arizona. I learned the hard way last year that football season doesn't mean I can roll out the stews and chili when it is still 100 degrees out. Of course Mitch loves being able to watch the Gophers and the Vikings and Carsten has seen his first Viking and Gopher game. I think Carsten has been the Gophers good luck charm.
At an early age I think Carsten already likes to fight with me. Everytime I put him down to go to sleep I turn on his musical aquarium and give him a kiss, he then proceeds to roll over and turn his aquarium off. That little stinker. I have included the latest photos of what we have been up to over the last couple of weeks. We went to California, Jerome and have been watching football. Finally the weather is starting to cool down and walks are on the agenda again.

No comments: