Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Windy Day

It was kinda chilly today, which is odd. Carsten had a dr. appt this morning because I thought he was getting a cold from his cousin Drew, but he is fine. I guess I am just a cautious mother. We then ran some errands and had a wardrobe malfunction in the car parking lot. It was a disaster trying to change a poop explosion that was all up his back and over his clothes. Did I mention I did this in the back seat of a car. I was laughing when it was done and told myself.....ahhh, I am truly a mother.

There is a porch party tonight on our block, so we will need to pick up some beverages. It will be nice to get out and visit with some neighbors. Okay, I need to try and pick up the house while Carsten is sleeping

1 comment:

joyb@twincitycatering.com said...

Your a great mommy! This will only be one of the first of many pop stories you will tell.

Love you

Joy